Come and join in the fun and festivities of a twilight event following the club’s final NAB Challenge game against Richmond at Punt Road Oval.
Activities on the day will include:
· 2014 guernsey presentation
· Player autograph opportunities
· Special kids zone – amusements, clinics etc.
· Live band playing throughout the event
· 2014 membership and merchandise sales
Friday 7th March, 2014
6:00pm - 9:00pm
True Value Solar Centre, 275 Melrose Dr, Melbourne Airport
Gold coin upon entry
Parking will not be available on site; however it is available in the surrounding area.
If approaching from the Mickleham Road round-a-bout heading towards Melrose Drive, please enter the gate on the left, after the True Value Solar Centre and park behind the Melbourne Airport Club. There will be an Essendon parking sign indicating this entrance. This parking is available for a gold coin donation on arrival.
There is also limited parking in the residential streets both opposite the True Value Solar Centre and prior to the Mantra Hotel, accessible from Melrose Drive. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with any parking restrictions that may apply in these streets.
Public transport details:
To plan your trip and ensure you do not miss any of the action, please use the Public Transport Victoria journey planner by clicking here.
- The Bomber Shop will have three sales locations, including the Bomber Shop HQ, Essendons new club shop.
- They have a huge selection of official merchandise available including 2014 adidas on field and training apparel, club exclusive 2014 member merchandise and heaps of options for ladies and kids.
- Club exclusive ‘Don The Sash’ Caps, Posters and tees which are available in youth and adult sizes. The t-shirts feature the 2014 playing list on the back of the garment. Perfect for players autographs on the night.
- Get your favorite players name and number heat pressed on the back of your guernsey, and Don your personalized Sash.
- Present your 2014 membership card for 10% off
- Shop online at bombershop.com.au
Put the date in your diary now – we hope to see you there!