The Bombers will return to Marvel Stadium on Saturday when they host the Lions in their first home game of the season.
Ahead of the game, the Essendon membership team has put together its top tips for Dons members to ensure a smooth attendance.
EFC member top tips:
- Your Mobile Membership via the Essendon app is your ticket to the game. If you haven’t received your commemorative member card for this season yet, they are on the way, but remember they are only a memento and do not provide access to games. All the information you need to access your Mobile Membership can be found here.
- Both reserved seats and general admission scan-ins are back! On Saturday, you can scan straight into the Marvel Stadium via the most convenient public gate and if you are a reserved seat member, sit in your season reserved seat, or as a general admission member head to the designated general admission areas on Level 3 of the stadium. General admission members, please disregard the 'Section, Row and Seat' information displayed at the top of your ticket, this is only information used to provide you access to general admission areas, not a specific seat.
- Need a hand at the game? You can find the Essendon member services team located at the guest services hub outside Gate 2, and at the Essendon membership marquee outside Gate 7 from 2:30pm.
- Not heading to the game on Saturday? Not to worry! Although a ticket will show in your mobile membership, you will only use one of your game entitlements if you scan in.
- Be there early. With a bumper first home game of the year, there will be plenty to see before the first bounce. Make sure you are in your seat before 4pm to help us celebrate the contributions of our retiring players from 2020 and 2021.
- Marvel Stadium is undergoing a substantial upgrade, so ensure you leave plenty of time to get to and enter the stadium. You can avoid queuing at the gate by completing your check-in in advance. On Saturday, you can check-in prior to arrival at Marvel Stadium via the Service Vic app at this link and have your vax status and check-in ready to present at the gate.
- If you are having any issues navigating or gaining entry, please speak to a member of the Marvel Stadium customer service team or our member services team.
- Limited parking will be available on match days due to the Marvel Stadium upgrade works so we recommend that you arrive a little earlier to ensure you have plenty of time to get into the venue. It is recommended to pre-book your parking via Ticketmaster or Marvel Stadium website here to ensure you have a space.
- Show your passion with a huge of range of 150-year merchandise available at the merchandise outlets on Level 1, inside Gates 5 and 7. And don’t forget, 2022 members receive 10 per cent off all merchandise so there is no better time to grab a guernsey or bag yourself a beanie.