Let's Talk Benefits
Our people work hard, and we love giving them all the benefits.
- Our work doesn’t always fit the 9 to 5. Your life doesn’t always fit the hours around it. Flexibility is something we value. We recognise that this will mean different things to different people and are supportive of various flexible working arrangements, including the ability to work from home.
- More leave? Sure! EFC People* are gifted additional time off during the year to coincide with Footy Department mini breaks or at the discretion of the CEO. EFC People may also choose to purchase up to 10 days additional leave per annum for extra time off*.
- Parent friendly – We put family at the centre of our work. We know they are the centre of yours. We offer paid parental leave to both the primary and secondary carer of a biological or adopted child*.
- Prioritising your wellbeing – We believe a Healthy Mind and a Healthy Body means a Healthy Workplace. Among the long list of benefits, EFC People have access to our ultramodern gym facilities as well as heavily discounted memberships for them and their immediate family at our Windy Hill Fitness Centre. , Our wellbeing partner, Converge, is readily accessible to deliver a range of confidential services, from emotional wellbeing and financial wellbeing to nutritional advice and career guidance
- Continuous professional development – To compete at our best we have to keep learning. It’s an expectation and a commitment we make to everyone at EFC. All EFC People participate in our Essendon Leadership Academy and have access to a wide range of on-demand development programs, which consists of formal learning as well as e-learning, to support you in achieving your career goals.
- But wait there’s more – You will have access to great benefits and discounts through our Commercial Partners. Along with two x Flexi Home & Away memberships* giving you access to our Home & Away games at Marvel Stadium and the MCG. There’s also free onsite parking at our premium workspace, The Hangar, and more.